UFO fleet England 09.26.2015

Date September 26, 2015
Location Glasgow, England
НЛО в Англии 


Description of Sighting Report 
I was on my phone and someone messaged saying that the moon looked beautiful tonight a it did. I the looked out the window to see 4 red lights in the sky. At first I thought it was glare coming from the window, then I opened my window to discover these orbs flying across the sky. I took a picture then called my mother. I habe never felt so nervous in my life. When I was speaking to her she could see the orbs flying where I was I could see exactly where they were coming from. I seen 4 orbs form a diamond shape then orb into one then shoot across the sky one at a time. All In there were 7-8 orbs flying in the same flight path.

НЛО в Англии

Комментариев нет:

Актуально

Жаждущий ежик