НЛО в Мерфрисборо, Арканзас 04.10.2015 UFO in Murfreesboro, Arkansas





Description of Sighting Report
I was outside of my home, smoking a cigarette. I saw a flash in the sky and looked up to see nothing. Less than 1 minute later, saw what I can only describe as a flying craft of some sort, circular. It flashed bright white light at differing times. Sometimes it would be white to blue or white to red, other times it was only white light. At first I thought it could be a helicopter, but realized its path was changing. In between flashes of light, it would go from traveling northeast to traveling east. I then knew it was not a helicopter or plane, nor could it have been a satellite. I tried to film it with no results, but am uploading the video I took encase you have better graphics than I and can make it out. After 5 mins I realized I was probably watching a UFO. As a sky watcher, I know when I am seeing something man made. It's path was somewhat erratic. When it flashed at times, the light was very very bright, brighter than a meteor falling to Earth. This is not the first time I have witnessed a UFO in this area. Possibly drawn here because there is a diamond and crystal mines nearby. I KNOW this was a UFO, alien, I'm not sure, but I am certain it was a UFO. Left me feeling privileged, as I have witnessed many UFO's in this area over my lifetime, dating back to when I was very young, I am now nearly 30. I came inside the house to post on Facebook so others may be able to see it and when I came back out, it was gone.

О потери режима невидимки у НЛО мы, канал ТАМ Тайны Мира предупреждали в этих фильмах.
   




Комментариев нет:

Актуально

Жаждущий ежик